Amazing 500+ love wishes share them with your love ones

 I want to be with you always and forever. Nothing in this world can replace you in my heart. I love you today, every day, and forever!

If there’s one thing in this world I’m afraid to lose, it’s you. I am so in love with you that I can’t afford to lose you!

You turned my life into a journey of love and happiness. Every second I spend with you; I fall in love even more with you!

Best Love Message

If you ask me when I want to be with you, my answer will be – now and forever.

No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you.

Related: Happy New Year 2021

I want you in my life for today, tomorrow, and forever.

You don’t know how blessed I am to have you in life. You have given a new meaning to my life. Love you.

I wish to be everything that brings a smile on your face and happiness to your heart. I want to love you like no else ever did!

Every time you look into my eyes, you melt my heart and make me fall in love all over again. I love being loved by you.

You are the reason for my smile and my happiness. I love you!

I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.

Every day, I thank God for sending an angel like you into my life. You are one of a kind. I love you so much.

If only you could see yourself through my eyes, you would understand how special and lovely you are. Love you, my princess.

You are the brightest star that lights up my life every day.

I have fallen in love so many times in life. But every time, it was with you!

“For you, I may be just one person, but for me, you are the world.”

“My life is full of daydream. I tried to stop thinking about you, but I failed each time. I need you here my love. I miss you.”

I love you- this is the least I can say. I wish I could do more to actually show what I really feel for you.

“Good morning my love, my angel. Love you with my everything pretty girl.”

I loved you, I love you and I will love you forever.

Your love is everything that keeps me alive and makes me feel complete. I love you!

For everything that you have blessed me with, I can only promise that my life, my love, and my world will always be for you!

Words are not enough to say thanks to you for being with me. You are the kindest soul who makes my life beautiful and loved.

My greatest fantasies are the ones that start with you and end with you. I love you truly madly and deeply!

I am so lost in loving you that I don’t know the right words to express what I feel for you. No word can describe my love for you!

Thank you for being my wife, thanks for giving me many reasons to live my life to the fullest. You are my perfect one.

Waking up next to you every day is nothing but a pure blessing. You have my whole heart, sunshine. Thank you for being my husband.

There are only two times that I want to be with you: Now and Forever!

You are the strongest and kindest soul I have ever met and I am lucky to have you as my companion. You own my heart.

Credits: https://helonational.com/hny-2021/hny-wishes/

Missing you more than I can express, thinking of you more than you know. Love you!

Nothing more compare the happiness I felt for this moment having someone like you in my life. Love you so much, sweetheart!

No distance can weaken our bond. Nothing can erase our memories from our minds. Our hearts will always be tied together with each other.

Since no human can live without air, I can’t live without you. I will love you until the day after forever.

Source: https://helonational.com/hny-2021/

If you ask me to make a last wish, it would be to go on like this, holding your hands in mine, till my last breath.

You are the only reason why I survive; love you!

Sweetheart, I wish I could make you as happy as you make me. Love you.

I dream of a world where you and I would live for a thousand years to love each other. I know I’ll never be tired of loving you.

Keep visiting our blog

Comments